UNIFORMS OF THE
FRENCH REVOLUTIONARY WARS
1789 - 1802
Philip Haythornthwaite & Christopher Warner
Published by Arms & Armour Press, London, 1997
Stiff Cardcover, 24.5cm x 19cm, 148 pages, bibliography, Appendix(s), Illustrated, 6 b/w pages and 64 pages of Colour Illustrations depicting Uniforms, Equipment, Accoutrements, Swords and Headwear of British, French and European Armies, Mounted and Infantry Regiments of the French Revolutionary wars and Napoleonic War Era
Light corner crease else NEAR FINE Condition
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, International Money Orders In Australian Dollars Only & Australian Money Orders. We Do Not Accept Direct Deposit, Amex, Dinersclub, Foreign Drafts Or Cheques drawn on Overseas banks. Please Make Cheques & AMO's Payable to EMPIRE BOOKS.
- We are pleased to combine multiple purchases wherever items are compatible with each other. For multiple purchases we issue a new updated invoice as items are won, Please pay for your multiple bids at the End Of Bidding and not on a per item basis. Payment is due in full on multiple winning items within 7 Days of the FIRST item being won.
- We endeavour to make our description listings accurate & informative and we are pleased to answer any reasonable questions. Please read our descriptions with care as we cannot be held responsible for misinterpretation or assumptions.
- We Ship Twice Weekly On a Tuesday & Friday (Holidays Excepted) Items will thus be shipped within a maximum of 4 Working days from receipt of Payment. On the rare occasion that we encounter postal problems we will assist in providing any relevant documentation, however we cannot be held liable for items Damaged Or Lost In Transit. Nor can we be held responsible for delays in package delivery by the postal Authorities. We ship all MULTIPLE ORDER and expensive items Registered post within Australia .
- We use New packaging For All Photos and Prints and recycled packaging materials wherever possible for Books and heavier items. We charge a nominal handling AUD $ 1.50 fee for packaging and for our packer to carefully package and protect your item in transit.
- We are Specialist Professional Traders and are justly proud of our 17 years trading reputation on and off eBay., we endeavour to maintain a high customer satisfaction rating, where problems arise we expect to deal with them in a friendly and courteous manner. If you are rude, threatening or abusive we will claim our right not to enter into further communications.
- We aim to issue your eBay purchase Invoice in a timely manner within a maximum of 12 hours. Please Do not 'Self-Checkout'. Self Invoicing is disruptive to our efficient invoicing procedure and often leads to you charging yourself more than is necessary in Postal costs.
- ALL winning items are due for payment within 4 days, If you feel you cannot meet that request then we ask that you refrain from bidding or request an extension. We do not issue reminders and always report non payment after 4 days in order to claim FVF.
- By Bidding we understand that you have read and are agreeable with our terms of business.